If you're part of the transportation industry, Advanced Healthcare & Injury Center provides DOT physicals for $85. We understand your need for timely physicals so you can get back onto the road. safely. We can see you today!
Walk-ins are welcome!
How to prepare for your DOT exam:
- Bring a copy of your current Medical Examiners Certificate
- Bring a list of current medication(s) as well as contact information for the doctor(s) who prescribed the medication(s).
- Save time and complete the Medical Examination Report prior to your visit. Download here
- You will need to supply your provider with medical records for conditions such as diabetes, cardiac disease, sleep disorders, neurological conditions, etc. If you take medications for pain, psychiatric conditions, attention deficit disorder or smoking cessation, i.e. a letter from a doctor.
Tips for having your blood pressure taken:
- Do not drink coffee or smoke cigarettes 30 minutes prior to your appointment before having your blood pressure taken.
- Prior to the test, sit for five minutes with your back supported and your feet flat on the ground. Rest your arms on a table at the level of your heart.
- Wear short sleeves so your arm is exposed.
- Get two readings, taken at least two minutes apart, and average the results.
- Ask the doctor or nurse to tell you the blood pressure reading in numbers.